Brockton, MA New England Bantam Club event Aug 3rd

Gypsylion

Songster
12 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Massachusetts
Hey folks!

Just wanted to spread the word about the next NEBC show event coming up. Details from Dave are below. I'll definitely be there with a couple of birds for sale (and maybe one or two in the show), so maybe we'll see you there! :)

Breeders choice show Sunday August 3rd.

We will be holding our annual summer show and cook out on August 3rd at the Brockton Fairgrounds.
This years format will be a breeders choice show format. We will have various breeders judging the birds and making comments and the placings. this is a good oppurtunity for new exhibitors to learn about the show process and about their birds from other breeders and exhibitors. It is also a good place for experienced breeders to share some information with the new people as well as others..

The entry fee will be $ 2.00 a bird. And we will have prizes as well. Our goal is to raise money to help fund the fall show which is expensive to put on and more important to have some fun.

Auction: We will be having a items auction in the morning as well. the items can be most anything it does not have to be poultry related. IT can be donated out right to the club or be sold for you for a 15% commission. and yes yo can but a reserve on it so we dont give it away.. Let me know what your bringing if at all possible so I can set up the paperwork prior to the show.

Sales area we will be having a bird sale area as well. Space will be $10 or yo can get two cages for $ 5.

Cookout : We will be having a pot luck cookout. The club will provide hotdogs hamburghers chips soda and potato and macaroni salad. Will accept donations for other items deserts and other side dishes.

THIS IS AN EVENT TO PROMOTE TO ANYONE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS NEW PEOPLE . Post if on face book etc. IF WE CAN GET A CROWD THERE THE AUCTiON AND SALE AREA WILL BE A BIG SUCCESS.

For more info contact Dave Anderson 508-942-6208 or [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom