Silkie Cross Roo looking for home!

Classy Chick

Songster
Oct 18, 2012

I am looking to re home my bantam silkie cross rooster to a good home where he wont be eaten!!! I hatched him (on Christmas morning :) ), raised him, and love him dearly but I already have two other roosters and only six hens, so he needs some new ladies to protect and love! He is solid black with gorgeous feathers and a big comb. I know exactly who his parents are, and both are healthy and happy chickens. He is six months old, and is a little guy with a big personality! I live in Las Cruces, NM and would love for him to go to a home in my area. Like I said, he can not be eaten!!! If you are looking for a fluffy new breeding roo or just a pet to enjoy looking at, this guy is for you!!!

Good morning i would like to take him if you still have him, i have two buff orpington pullets and they are too alone i do take good care of them, i can eve show you pictures of them. I live in Anthony NM not too far from Las Cruces NM, i also have experience raising chickens, and i have my buff orps as pets and they also give me eggs :D

what day did you set the eggs on to hatch on Christmas? wondering because I want to hatch this year and im pretty sure set day is dec. fourth.....but all of my chicks have always hatched a day early!

Back
Top Bottom