Free Chick Chat

twilightsparkle

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 29, 2014
Tennesee
All my problem have been fixed with the help from all of you BYC lovers so I have nothing to talk about. So I guess I'll have a chick chat. You all know the rules: no drama, bad language, evil comments, ect. So have at it all of you BYC lovers!
D.gif

Hello! May I join? I have wanted to be a part of a thread like this but have had trouble keeping up with all of the posts...

I have Three Cochin bantams. One blue hen, one buff hen, and a blue rooster.

Hello! May I join? I have wanted to be a part of a thread like this but have had trouble keeping up with all of the posts...

I have Three Cochin bantams. One blue hen, one buff hen, and a blue rooster.
My husband really wants a cochin, I wasn't sold on the idea but I did tell him that a cochin bantam might be possible. Do you enjoy yours? Personality wise, mostly, I mean.

My husband really wants a cochin, I wasn't sold on the idea but I did tell him that a cochin bantam might be possible. Do you enjoy yours? Personality wise, mostly, I mean.
They are great! Very easy to tame. Mine I got full grown and one of the hens (Lavender the blue) was not very good with people and now she just lets me scoop her up and sits on my hand. They eat from my hand as well. Really calm but not very good in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom