Help. moving. rhode island red free

phillytotulsa

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 31, 2014
Hi im Sharon. I joined this site in hopes to quickly find a loving owner for my 1yr old rhode island red. I rescued her when she was a baby and I grew so attached that I kept her. Well now she is laying 1 egg a day and is beautiful. Unfortunately my finances are shot and i must move to an apt. Im trying my best to find a loving no kill place for her. She would need help to adjust because she hasnt been around other birds. She is super sweet. Loves to be pet and would make a great 4h show bird. Loves kids and dogs. Literally has no instinctive guard from predators. Her name is Tipsy bcuz when i first got her she couldnt walk but now she is just fine. If anyone wants her or knows of a small farm that would be so helpful. My current landlords want her out this weekend. Im so stressed trying to find her a good home.
Thx!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people on this thread are probably way too far away to help you. Try going to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. You can find your state thread there and post on it. Maybe someone will be close enough to take her, she sounds like a real doll. You might also post on "people with house chickens." Someone there already wants to have chickens in the house.

Wish you the very best of luck,
fl.gif
I know the clock is ticking.
hugs.gif

Hey guys. Just updating. I found a good home for her here in tulsa. A friend of mine has a little girl who wants to show her in 4h. I dropped her off today and she seemed to start adjusting quickly. Im a nervous wreck though! Wish i cld have a mini camera to watch her lol. I miss her already. Atleast they said i cld drive up to the barn on the weekends to see her

Back
Top Bottom