I can't post in Buy, Sell, Trade.

It often takes a day or so for our system to provide the needed privileges. If you still aren't able to post in BST, let us know which sections you are trying to post in, if you get any error messages, etc.

I still can't post in BST. I have 35 posts but still doesn't give the access.

You might just need to clear some memory. You could try just refreshing the forum, or rebooting your computer. Also, clearing the cache and cookies might work. The troubleshooting link in my signature line gives several steps to follow when things won't work correctly, and what we need to know if you can't fix it. Good luck!

I'm on my iPhone not a computer. I have refreshed the site many times to no avail. Everything else allows me to post but the BST. There is no signature that I can see here. Maybe I'm missing something. All help would be great.

You have adequate privileges and should be able to post a BST item. Please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
3) Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

Ok. I'm on an iPhone. It's not the phone, cashe, cookies, or any of that. How do I know? Because I used my wife's phone which has never been on BYC at all, signed in and still can post to BST. I even used both our phones to enter through the desktop version and still nothing. As far as I can tell it has to be something on that end not mine. I can't post to anything else on the site and use all the other functions. This is the only thing that will not work. Please help me resolve this as I would really love to post a simple trade to the forum.

Thanks
Lollypop.

Back
Top Bottom