Help With Our Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everyone!

As y'all know, BackYard Chickens is a great resource that we provide to millions of visitors and members and is supported mainly by partnerships with advertisers. Our priority is to have as many chicken-related ads as possible on the site and we work VERY hard to partner with companies that we feel will be of interest to our community. Unfortunately we can't always fill all our ad spots with these kinds of advertisers, so we work with ad-networks to fill in these spots.

We're looking into finding ways to understand our audience in new ways, and also provide general interest information to allow us to target ads that are closer to what our members' interests. To this end, we have a fun and easy quiz for you to take!

The survey only takes a few moments and is completely anonymous. For each question, you simply click on whichever image best describes your response. Once completed, the survey will attempt to categorize your results.

A survey like this one can help our partners (for example, Wikia.com) better understand and appreciate our diverse interests. By helping gain a more accurate understanding of our community as a whole (beyond interest in raising chickens), our partners will be able to better tailor the site’s advertising to our interests.

Love your quiz results? Feel free to share your new profile with us here!

Click here to get started

... and thank you in advance for supporting BYC!

Here's a screenshot of a typical picture based interest question:

OK so I did the survey...just for fun...seems I am crazy...well it only confirmed what I am in reality...!!!

Good fun...try it folks!

Thanks Suzie!!!

Yup, I sure did take it... but it was about a month ago and I don't remember the results. :( I should have taken a screenshot. Maybe I'll give it another go around.

I quit as soon as the site wanted to add cookies...that's why I purchased a membership, to get away from tracker hackers.

I am a 'Tech Addict' .. I work in IT Support, why am I not surprised?
wink.png

That was a bit of fun. Sadly, 'What would you buy next?" .. no chicken coop! "What do you obsess about?" .. no chicken picture! I forget how many questions there were but 90% of them could have easily been answered with a chicken picture
lau.gif

Well, I tried, but none of the questions had any of my answers. Most of those things matter nothing to me, a large number of them I have no experience with nor participate in, none of those things I "obsess" about, as one question put it. It was at that question that I quit the test, especially after picking so many answers that really were not MY answers. And some of the pictures, I couldn't even tell what it was a picture of. Ok, that does it. I'm an alien.
hu.gif
Would have been better for me if it was in words, not pictures, in truth. I am a reader, don't need pictures to understand things. I honestly tried to pick something that "best described" my response, but most all do not remotely describe my response.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom