~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Frindizzle

Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop

will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Welcome To Friends and Enemies- A Wolf RP!

Blood Pack walked around. They had defeated Forest Pack, Water Pack, Sky Pack and Fire Pack. Blood Pack howls there victory. The other packs go back to life, harsh life. There pups are being stollen, the food, the territory, the warrior wolves.. Can you survive?

Rules:
* Be Nice
* If you are having a problem with another member please discuss with them through PMs

* Have Fun!

* Even though Fang has a un-realisic wolf, please do a regular wolf.

There are five packs- Blood Pack, Forest Pack, Water Pack, Sky Pack and Fire Pack.

Blood Pack- These wolves are battle hungry. They eat there pups sometimes, kill a lot. No soft heart is here. They take there enemies teeth and keep them in there nest. Why do they still have pups all the time when there is almost no love in here? The Alpha's force them to mate. The pack gathers around to watch sometimes. These wolves are held together by fear and revenge. No disobeying here!

Forest Pack- These wolves live in mostly forest. They live peacefully. They are all nice to each other. These wolves can climb trees and jump down on there enemies.

Water Pack- These wolves live by the river. They eat mostly fish. They are the most sly, sneaking into territories. They are extremely loyal.

Sky Pack- These live on a mountain. They are used to the cold winds. The are cold hardy. They learn how to fight on ice and they can jump far. Sky Pack loves to run. They sometimes are known to flee but they still fight.

Fire Pack- Fire Pack lives in the middle of the forest. With a taste of everything, they share battle moves with the others, by watching. They are attacked the least by Blood Pack, the most by the other packs.

Loners- You can be one but you do not last long with Blood pack around!

Alpha- 2. They are the leaders. Blood Pack only has one alpha. You must PM me for a Alpha. Before you PM realize you can not have one unless you have two other characters to get an Alpha.

Beta- 2 They are like deputies. 2nd in command. You must PM me for one and at least have one other character before you get one.

Pack Members- Always available. They are the main body of the pack.

Omega- Lowest rank in pack. Always available. They eat last, get the most uncomfortable nests…

Joining form:

Name:
Pack:
Mate:
Pups:
History:
Personality:
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

Character page:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/friends-and-enemies-a-wolf-rp

Chat Thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/918066/friends-and-enemies-rp-chat-thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Fang
Pack: Blood Pack
Mate: None. He forces females to mate with him.
Pups: None, yet.
History: When little, he was a loner. Blood Pack took him in and killed his siblings. He was trained by the Alpha.
Personality: Blood hungry, powerful, amazing fighter.
Picture/Description:

User Name: Frindizzle
Other:

Name: Mist
Pack: Forest
Mate: none yet
Pups:
History: Became alpha after her parents.
Personality: Kind to most but has aggressive side. She is brave and would do anything for her pack
Picture/Description:

User Name: DarthLayer
Other:

(I will make more forms later :))

Name: Mist
Pack: Forest
Mate: none yet
Pups:
History: Became alpha after her parents.
Personality: Kind to most but has aggressive side. She is brave and would do anything for her pack
Picture/Description:

User Name: DarthLayer
Other:

(I will make more forms later
smile.png
)
( Great. See if you can edit the character page, so you can add wolves. I need to work on it though.)

Name: Claw
Pack: Forest Pack
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
History: Been in the pack his whole life
Personality: Smart, cunning
Picture/Description:

User Name: awesome308
Other:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom