Hello!

Idoit4thechicks

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 4, 2014
Central Illinois
I have been reading as much of the info as I can for some time now and decided to join. I'm expecting my first chicks soon and can't wait. Thanks everyone for your post, it really helps us newbies out!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your new chicks, hope they all arrive safely!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the soon to be new chicks! I hope they all arrive safely. Make sure to have the brooder all ready and you might call the PO to warn them they are coming so they can call you the moment they get there.

Dip everybody's beaks in the water and don't feed for about 15 or so minutes. Let everybody get hydrated first. This helps to prevent pasty butt.

Here is a nice article from our learning center on raising your new babies for the first 2 months...https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...ks-the-first-60-days-of-raising-baby-chickens

Enjoy your new babies and welcome to our flock!

Welcome. Glad you decided to join our flock. Congratulations on getting your new chicks. It's always so exciting getting those first chicks. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Good luck in getting your chicks.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your future flock!

Back
Top Bottom