Tony A

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 1, 2014
Tipperary, Ireland
Hi everyone, I have just joined and look forward to learning more about Chickens Ducks etc.
I have 4 chickens 1 rooster, 2 Ducks and 6, 4 day old chickens that I hatched in the incubator.
Tony From Ireland.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the hatch! Sounds like you are enjoying your birds.

Enjoy all your adventures with them and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your birds!

I dont know where to post but I need help I found 4 hens in my back yard and locked them up in my garage till the owner reclaims them ive posted flyers up but no luck I want to build them I chicken coop till then and dont have have any chicken food been feeding them cooked rice and berries please help I dont know what im doing

Hi everyone, I have just joined and look forward to learning more about Chickens Ducks etc.
I have 4 chickens 1 rooster, 2 Ducks and 6, 4 day old chickens that I hatched in the incubator.
Tony From Ireland.
Welcome to BYC, Tony. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I visited Ireland for our 37th wedding anniversary and spent some time in your beautiful countryside. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to BYC, Tony. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I visited Ireland for our 37th wedding anniversary and spent some time in your beautiful countryside. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.
Good to hear that you liked it over here Michael, we can have 4 seasons in a day here sometimes
hmm.png

Thank's for the welcome everyone.
atb Tony.

Back
Top Bottom