A Story of My flock Members...

Hen Heaven

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 6, 2014
One day I was going down to the chicken coop and I had grain in my hand. I tossed it out to the chickens. Then I looked at Wooster, our white silky rooster. He is very clumsy. When he turned his back on me for one second, I threw the grain. And all of a sudden, he jumped up two feet high and almost did a backflip.
ep.gif
He hit his back very hard and you could hear it!! He looked at me and went "buckok". He continued eating grain the rest of the time I was down there. Oh Wooster!!
tongue.png

Sorry the story is so plain, I was talking to the computer. It typed it out for me.
FOR MORE, SUBSCRIBE!!!

That is too funny! Your story is great because I have had Silkie roosters and I can completely picture one of them doing that.
lau.gif

One time I was outside with my girls and I threw one of those popper firework things and all of my girls jumped at once.
lol.png

Oh!!! That's great! That has happened to my flock before!

One time, Wooster made me mad. So, I picked him up and threw him and our shallow pond. I didn't know what I was thinking!!! Luckily, he was alright. Wooster swam!!! He actually swam!! So, he paddled like a dog with his feet, then got out of the pond. He was soaking wet!!! I felt sad after that happened. But we were all fine. He scampered away...

Oh!!! That's great! That has happened to my flock before!

One time, Wooster made me mad. So, I picked him up and threw him and our shallow pond. I didn't know what I was thinking!!! Luckily, he was alright. Wooster swam!!! He actually swam!! So, he paddled like a dog with his feet, then got out of the pond. He was soaking wet!!! I felt sad after that happened. But we were all fine. He scampered away...

No way, that's hilarious!
I take my 3 silkie hens with me every time I go to the lake with my family. This June I brought my hen Ebony to the dock, which wasn't a great idea. I dropped some type of net, which scared her and she jumped into the lake! She was actually swimming for a few seconds, but I jumped in after her and got her out. Case in point; chickens can swim, but only for a few seconds.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom