Hello everyone :)

TommyCuzzolin

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 22, 2014
Hello, my name is Tommaso, 22yo, i'm from Italy and i'm an Animal Production student in Perugia (someone may know this city ^^).
I hope to find usefull information on this site :)

Good morning and welcome to BYC!

You'll find a lot of good information on this site and some very knowledgeable, helpful folks. Check out some of the Learning Center articles if you haven't already:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you have a specific question, post it and someone will be there to help out. Nice to have you here!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This IS the place to be! Make yourself at home here. Ask any questions you may have and welcome to our flock!

Hello, my name is Tommaso, 22yo, i'm from Italy and i'm an Animal Production student in Perugia (someone may know this city ^^).
I hope to find usefull information on this site :)
Ciao Amico!

Animal Production sounds very interesting / fun! Do you own any of your own chickens? or are you exploring byc for knowledge?

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Your field of study sounds very interesting. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have any chickens?

Lots of good educational stuff on BYC- the obvious choices The Learning Center, and various Forums - but also if you lurk or participate in the various threads and hear the experiences of others. You're welcome to join in. Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Back
Top Bottom