White Bantams

Raju

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
All,

In 1997 I used to have trio white Bantams (1 rooster (9 inches) and 2 hens(6,7 inches)). (Slim, No hair on Legs). These were send to me as a gift as they were scared of humans and were not laying eggs where they were initially raised.. I hand trained them for about 15-20 days in coop. These were hand trained for a month after that in open space. From then as long as they are with me, They used to come flying and eat from my hand just like doves, when i hold the food bowl. These were beautiful birds of all time i ever raised. I usually raise all my birds cage free if possible.

Hopefully I will raise them again soon. I forgot the exact breed. but If you can help me in identifying the breed name based on the characterstics, that would help.

Thanks
Raju

Last edited:
Could be a White Old English Game Bantam. My Grandfather used to keep a bunch of them. Small, solid white birds with no leg feathers and red combs. Very slim and compact. Very friendly too. Hope this helps.

Perfect. I googled it. "White Old English Game Bantam" and my see lot of picture of my old pets replica. Thanks MtnGirl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom