«« Skinned RP Chat Thread »»

Gertrude McFuzz

Songster
6 Years
Apr 11, 2013
Tír na nÓg
Welcome to the official chat thread for Skinned!

Here we can discuss all of our dastardly plans for the RP, speculate about things to come (or you can, LoveThatChick and I will just be all smug 'cause we already know.), comment and joke about the goings-on, etc.

What's Skinned, you ask? Check it out here.

The rules of this thread are simple: Have fun, play nice, keep it PG-PG13, don't swear, and do as LoveThatChick and I say, as we are now your supreme dictators for life.*

So, with all that in mind, let's begin the chatter!

*By joining this thread, you have sworn eternal fealty to us. Don't worry, we won't abuse it. Mostly.

What a fantastic introduction, thanks to McFuzz!

I can't wait to get the RP started, so many dastardly plans to be carried out, and I wonder who's going to volunteer... I don't think Sophe will, but, that depends on if she even finds out what's behind all of it.

What a fantastic introduction, thanks to McFuzz!

I can't wait to get the RP started, so many dastardly plans to be carried out, and I wonder who's going to volunteer... I don't think Sophe will, but, that depends on if she even finds out what's behind all of it.
*dramatic flourishing bow, comes up smiling, poses for the flashing cameras* Why, thank you.

XD What is this "if" you speak of? The plot demands that she will, plus you put her in the perfect position for it!

Haha! Oh, she'll find out what's going on, but maybe not in the way the others will.
wink.png
Hmmmm, my fine-tuned RP radar is sensing a dramatic conspiracy…

Back
Top Bottom