Help a Design Student!

UniChicky

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 2, 2014
Hello all!
big_smile.png

I have been keeping chickens for about 5 years now and I am hooked! I have OCD (obsessive chicken disorder), everything I buy I look to see if it comes with chickens printed on it!

I'm a final year product design student in Nottingham (England). For my final year project I am looking into re-designing chicken housing to make them easier to clean and more suitable for urban gardens.

I would really appreciate all of your help, wherever in the world you live and whether you live in a town, city or in the middle of nowhere. Old and young, experienced and newcomers your help and opinions will prove invaluable to me.

I have been making my way through all of the forum topics on keeping chickens and housing requirements and have found out lots of really useful information.

I know it's a bit cheeky but would you be able to tell me what you find useful in a chicken house, what chickens do and don't need and any advice for designing chicken houses. I have noted that a large proportion of you have made your own chicken houses and I would love to find out about your experience of building your individual house.

Thanks,

UniChicky
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom