please dont let my coolest bird be a roo...

raggles76

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 19, 2014
any thoughts? there aren't any spurs but the tail is getting long and i have no idea about the breed.

How old ? I want to say roo- Im not amazing at sexing, but 80% of the time I guess right LOL.

not sure... i bought three different colored birds at a fair august 17th. i thought they were 6 weeks old then but the man i bought them from was not very helpful as they were not his birds. this is what it looked like when we first got it... the "red" bird stays very close all the time and becomes distressed if you pick the white one up. I cant wait to know for sure what they are so i can name them....due to zoning laws we are unable to have any Roos'

My friend who is a breeder and has been breeding/ raising chickens fr years (shows, breeds, really in to it, not just a backyard kind of thing that I do) Confirmed 100% male.
Sorry, but he'll keep your flock safe Im sure!!

He said he is a sex link. (I know nothing about sex links, although I took care of some as chicks years ago LOL)

I can hear him crowing from here. Strange how my favorite hen always turns out to be a roo. You'll know soon enough. My 2 roos always gave me the eye, even when tiny fuzz balls.

Back
Top Bottom