Where did you go to college and what did you study?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Just curious about where all you folks graduated from and what you studied. Undergrad, graduate school, trade school, etc...it all counts!

I did my undergrad at a small college in southern NJ called Richard Stockton College (soon to be a university!) and I majored in Biology with a minor in Business. I graduated in 2011.

I'm currently studying veterinary medicine at Cornell with a focus in poultry med. I will graduate in 2017. (Can't WAIT to finally be done!)

Last edited:
1964 graduate of Rutgers University with a BS in Animal Husbandry and a minor in horticulture.
old.gif

@chasingsunshine, that was my issue too! The choices are overwhelming and I didn't want to spend money on a degree I wouldn't be able to use later!

@Sourland, I always forget you went to Rutgers! Were you in New Brunswick? I'm sure things have changed since then!

@Fierlin, what are you studying? 2017 seems so far away but it will be here before we know it!

Yep, New Brunswick - the Ag School was across town, but all main stream courses were taken at the 'Town' campus or at University Heights. It was sometimes tricky getting to classes time wise.

IVY Tech state college, it was called when I enrolled, and when I graduated, it was Ivy Tech community college of Indiana, Accounting. why accounting? I was told all my life there are 2 certainties death and taxes. Well I figured it was either accounting or mortuary sciences then to keep employed......

Modesto Junior College. Started when I was only 15, got my LPN when I was 18. Later I did distance studies through Excelsior College in Albany, NY and got my associates in nursing, now an RN.

Funny thing is, I only have an associates and my two older sisters have bachelor's degrees. I'm the only one working in the field I have a degree in, and I make the most money. Go figure!

My honey's going back to school for his LPN this winter, it's got me kind of jealous and itching to go back to school. If I get my bachelor's in nursing, I could get the cool wound care certification
big_smile.png

Dalhouse University in Halifax, NS is where i got my Bachelor's of Science in Biology. That was 1978. Later i went to Sarasota County Technical School and became an LPN.

Back
Top Bottom