Want let me add attachments

marbleyou

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 29, 2014
I was trying to start a thread because I bought too very pregnant goats and I was wanting to attach pics so someone could help me get an estimate due date and it said I wasn't authorized to add attachments can I post pics some other way???

Welcome to BYC! Please make at home and we are here to help.

Hmm. That is strange. So you tried clicking on the little mountain box by the smiley face? You couldn't download from your computer? You may want to ask one of the moderators. Sumi or Judy could help you.

Good luck!

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

Well now you are a member and welcomed into the flock so try to post again oh I almost for got you need 20 post to put something up for sale or trade it wasn't holding you up from putting photo's in you post it was stopping you from trading till you have 20 post ..
big_smile.png

Sorry, I never even learned how to put up photos - someone else always has to do it for me. I wonder if you would get better goat info. on the sister site "Backyard Herds.'

Hi :welcome

As mountain peeps said have you tried the mountain box? Also if your on iPad etc under the reply box there is also a box that says import images for me to be able to upload I have to tick the box. There is a thread on how to upload pics. I can't add you the link (iPad playing up) but if you type how to upload pics it comes up.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

If you are on a mobile phone you probably need to down load a BYC app. Head over to our Mobile Section of the forums. There are stickies or articles at the top of the page you can read about the app or start a thread in that section and ask how it is done....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16183/mobile-feedback

Good luck with your goats! We also have a sister site, Back Yard Herds you might be interested in too....http://www.backyardherds.com/

Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom