Muscovies for 2015! Illinois area!

MnmMonster

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 22, 2014
i am seeing if their is any interest for muscovy eggs or ducklings for next year! I will ship eggs anywhere in the USA! Ducklings must be picked up or you must meet me half way! I live in springfield and im more than happy to meet someone in the middle! This is my first time really selling any of my babies so bear with me! I am just making a list of potential buyers, and when they start laying i will contact people down the list to let them know! It's first come first serve!

As for colors:
My drake is blue with a white bib.

My girls include:
Tri colored chocolate with a white bib
Lilac/lavender pied (There is a debate on the girls color but lilac is winning)
Black and white pied
And homozygous white with a brown spot on her head!

I can't 100% guarantee certain colors with eggs as these guys are notorious for laying in others nests, but I can get close! Plus genetics can play a role so with eggs it's a gamble!

Eggs will be 16$ a dozen for hatching! (Will throw in extra if I have any) plus shipping
Or 8$ plus shipping for 6 eggs! (Let me know of which colors you would want!)
Ducklings will be 5-10$ depending really on how many you buy and if you want me to sex them.

If you. Are interested in any (they will start laying in early spring) send me a email!
[email protected]
Or pm me here!

I'd be interested in some hatching eggs next spring. I live in deep southern Illinois and I've had a lavender drake for several years but have never been able to find any other Muscovies in my area.

alrighty i shall add you to my list and contact you when they start laying!

Back
Top Bottom