Let's talk about Star Wars!

Pics

Chickenchick11

Carpe Diem
9 Years
I love Star Wars. I know their are more Star Wars lovers here on BYC to. This is a thread where we can talk or ask questions about anything Star Wars. We can post pics of new Star Wars stuff we get. I will sometimes put polls on here to. So it doesn't get to confusing I will be the only one to post the polls.

Rules:
All BYC rules apply.
Keep it PG-13
Don't brag.
Be nice.
I'm the maker of this thread so I make the rules.
And most of all have fun and let your inner Star Wars nerd come out!

First poll

Do you like the new TV show Star Wars Rebels?

Yes
No
I haven't seen it yet
It's alright

Second poll

Who's your favorite character on Star Wars Rebels? ( If you like it.)

Kanan
Hera
Sabine
Ezra
Zeb
Chopper
Agent Kallus
The Inquisitor

Huge star wars fan! Love the new rebels show. KANAN is awesome. I also like her, extra, zeb, and Sabine. My favorite part so far is when kanan reveals himself to agent kallus as a jedi. I get chilly everyone I see that part.

Me to! I really love Sabine, she reminds me of myself a lot. Kanan is awesome to! I've been doing a ton of sketches of Sabine lately. My favorite part is the lightsaber battle between Kanan and The Inquisitor. I can't wait for the new episode tonight! :)

Last edited:
Yeah that was awesome too. I can either. I have to watch it online though. I I don't have Disney xd on my TV. And my favorite show sleepy hollow also comes on Mondays and I can't rematch that like I can rebels.

Yeah I know what you mean. Most of my friends don't understand even the basics of star wars. I have a little cousin of mine who absolutely loves star wars so I have someone I can task to about that.

Same thing here. The only person who I know who likes and understands Star Wars is my sister's friends older brother who is 11. I just saw the new Star Wars Rebels, it was pretty good except I missed the first five minutes because my sister was watching Dog With A Blog and wouldn't give up the remote. :/ My favorite episode so far has been Rise Of The Old Masters but Fighter Flight was pretty good to. What's your favorite episode so far? :)

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom