Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hi all!

Winter is approaching us!
So here is a thread to post any Christmas or winter pictures of your animals or flock.

~RULES~
*ALL BYC rules apply
*ONLY animal photos
*HAS to be a picture taken by you or a family member
*MUST be wintery
*ENDS February 10th

Have Fun!
smile.png

Last edited:
Love the pics everyone! Makes you really want to live in the snow!
wink.png
Winter can be beautiful, but I would not mind being in Florida right now. We have 8 inches of snow on the ground now, and we still have a month to go before winter officially starts. And we have a severe winter weather alert for tonight and tomorrow... Bah Humbug

Here are some pics of our winter hardy geese. Actually this was the winter before last, which was less severe.

Winter can be beautiful, but I would not mind being in Florida right now. We have 8 inches of snow on the ground now, and we still have a month to go before winter officially starts. And we have a severe winter weather alert for tonight and tomorrow... Bah Humbug

Here are some pics of our winter hardy geese. Actually this was the winter before last, which was less severe.

I understand! The hubby and I were up in the mountains of western N.C. for our annual vacation to see fall. The last few days a few of the kids come up to enjoy it too. Well, we came home on November 1. They were predicting a snow storm for the early morning hours. Mind you, my kids have never seen snow before, being a Floridian like their mom, lol! It was gorgeous to wake up to a winter wonderland, I must say. Although, I really don't think I'd want to be in in full time! It was fun while we were there, a beautiful send off! I hear its going to be a bitter winter all they way around. I just hope some of the cold comes down my way. Please send me some, will you?! Love your pics! Simply beautiful, just the way you'd think it would look! Thanks for posting them too!

Back
Top Bottom