Any thoughts on Breeds of hen?

pbono9

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 26, 2012
Any idea what this hen might be crossed with? She is stunning.. She was from a mixed hatch where I got a blue cochin bantam a mille fleur duccle and some little oegb mix.

She had a beard and feathers on her feet and is a bantam. We are just curious what people may think because we are stumped..

She may be a Buff Brahma/D'Anvers mix. However, it can be quite hard to identify the exact breeds that go into a mix.

I could see her being a mix of d'uccle and cochin. She's kind of a mix of the soft/fluffy of the cochin, and the upright of the d'uccle. That combo could give feathered legs and beard. Agree she's quite the pretty lady!

Any idea what this hen might be crossed with? She is stunning.. She was from a mixed hatch where I got a blue cochin bantam a mille fleur duccle and some little oegb mix.

She had a beard and feathers on her feet and is a bantam. We are just curious what people may think because we are stumped..

:love. She is gorgeous!!

I am really hoping someone can help me identify this rooster of mine. I thought he was a blue Wyandotte, but his skin is dark... Help

He looks like mix. Could you try and get a side and comb shot I him?

Lovely mix!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom