Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon

This is Mika (Sorry about pinfeathers and such, he's in molt),

He's incredibly funny, energetic, sweet, and stubborn, he used to have a mate named Mixie but she flew away, but he's perfectly happy! He's not completely tame but he likes it when I talk to him, let him out of the cage, kiss him, and hand feed him. (He's never been tamed with the "fasting" method.)

<3

This is Bogi, he's Mika's best friend! Yes, they're in separate cages, but they have had play dates! He's a pied parakeet, he's mostly white, has black spots, and a white belly. He's more stand offish but I just got him three weeks ago and he's been shy ever since he lost his mate before I got him, Crash.
He knows how to step up on command, he's getting used to being out of the cage, and just used to everything new! (He's never been tamed with the fasting method, either.)

(Mika and Bogi kissing!)

Yeah, I have heard about the fasting method. It may seem successful but it just leads to health issues, lack of close bond, trust and misbehavior in the future.

Yes, I can't stand that method. Then after a while they just get completely not tame because they know you didn't feed them.

Back
Top Bottom