Traitor- A Chicken & Pheasant Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

The pheasants have been living here peacefully in Clatece for many years. Clatece is located deep within North Carolina's forests connected to an old abandoned corn field with flowing rivers and beautiful landscape. Until the chickens arrived to Clatece from a commercial chicken farm demanding territory in Clatece. Once they arrived in the pheasants territory they realised that the territory the pheasants were hogging was rich with resources. They asked the Lead male pheasant if they could share the land Clatece but he wouldn't give. The alpha male said "You may live here with us but you may not have any of our land it has belonged to the pheasants for decades and I am not willing to give any of it up." The chickens, filled with rage stormed out of Clatece and set up territory next door in the swamp areas. Ever since a war has taken place. Will you take or will you protect the territory.

Rules(read!)

-No copying this RP
-Be nice
-No swearing
-No rping without permission
-No killing characters without permission
-You can dodge 1out of 4 blows
-Take all fighting to pms
-What I say goes
-Please keep rp pg
-No "Perfect" characters
-No power fighting
-Be realistic(no superpowers/superheroes)
-Control only your own characters
-All BYC rules apply
-If you have read the rules and agree to follow write "Traitor" in other

Pheasant Flock
Has owned the territory Clatece for generations and
for generations to come. The flock is mainly made up of pheasants, but some chickens who have decided to live with the pheasants. The Pheasants are safe, from predators living in the swamp with the chickens. Rarely attacked.

Chicken Flock
The chickens escaped from a factory a couple days from butchering. They decided to form a flock and head off to set up a new home and start a new life. The lead male chicken promised the flock Clatece but failed to take the territory and started war. He had promised his mate and the flock that they would win.

Ranks

Lead
Boss of flock. Protects the flock. There is a pair they are mates. Are the only birds allowed to banish bird from the territory.

Beta
Second command. Helps supply food for the flock. Takes leads place once one of them has died and takes the lone leader as his/her mate

Flock members
Makes the flock. Follows alphas and betas rules. Fight against rival birds.

Loner
Birds that were born, banished, or just decided to leave the flock to survive on their own.

Traitor
Birds that have left their flock for another and fight against the flock they left.

Joining form

Name
Species
Breed
Personality
Family
Mate
Chicks
History
Picture
Username
Other

Character page

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-and-pheasant-rp-character-page#post_14471932

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:Vanilllipe
Species chicken
Breed:newhampred
Family:chicken flock
History:Was baught with Cinnamon,Littlered,and chit
Personality:Btave,bossy,often nice
Pic:
Username :ThePRfan
Other:She is very touch,she often is fighting(practicing)
Her ranks alpha hen..

Name:chitchatBreed:Cinnamon queenFamily:chicken flockHistory:Her family was originally sjot.Personality:Nice,often brave,not a moody hen.Pic:Username:ThePRfan
Gender hen
Species:Chicken

Last edited:
Name:littlered
Species:Chicken
History:her whole life she was witj a biy Timothy,but left.
Family:chicken flock
Breed:pR
Pic:

Personality:Nice,slightly brave,but very tough
Username:ThePRfan
Other:She has three chicks,Lim,izzy,andrazor.

Thank you for joining and your forms are accepted

Name Hazel
Age 2
Gender Female
Species Pheasant
Breed Ring Necked Pheasant
Family None
History To be rped
Personality:Shy,friendly,stubborn at times
Picture

Username Ducky 13
Other

BTW I will be making a character page soon and when I put the link on the first post please place your form on it or pm it to me and I will place it

Name:Joe
Species:chicken
Breed:mixed
Family:Chicken flock
History:nothing much
Personality:Nice,fierce,very prepared
Pic:
Username:ThePRfan
Other:

Name:Joe
Species:chicken
Breed:mixed