Hello from SF!

Amirah

In the Brooder
5 Years
Dec 14, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Hello everyone,

My name is Amirah. I just finished my B.S. degree and applying to grad school soon. I am obsessed with chickens! I have no idea why. I have had chickens for over 7 months now and still no eggs, but I am still obsessed with them! I also have a mini veggie garden and am a new beekeeper. If anyone lives locally feel free to contact me!

Last edited:
Welcome to Backyard Chickens. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum - you can locate and post on your state thread. You may even find other chicken-ers in your area.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. We are all obsessed with chickens here. Beware of "chicken math." Very few BYC members are immune to it. :eek:) Your chickens (assuming they are pullets) should begin laying before long. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
It's easy to get obsessed with chickens, they are such amazing creatures. We have recently added a beekeeping section to our sister site, BackYardHerds.com. We do not have a lot of activity or content there yet, but if you want to go meet and chat with other beeks, go check it out :)

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're all a bit obsessed with our birds so you'll fit right in. Congrats on your B.S. and good luck with grad school.

Back
Top Bottom