Hey there my name is josh

Josh courville6

Chirping
5 Years
Dec 15, 2014
I am from Louisiana and am new to all this so really hope yall can help me with questions I may have in the future thank yall and god bless and Merry Christma.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. My son's name is Josh as well. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Merry Christmas to you as well. :eek:)

Thank yout and yea there are a lost of josh I know. Lol ok I am trying to post a ? And don't know how to

Thank yout and yea there are a lost of josh I know. Lol ok I am trying to post a ? And don't know how to

Just place your cursor on the Forum column at the top of the page and it will bring up a list of categories. Click on the one that you think is appropriate for the nature of your question and when that category comes up on your screen, just click on the blue Start a New Thread box in the upper left corner.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
This section has some tutorials on how to do different things here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/faq

Hi Josh, welcome to BYC! Do you have poultry now? Glad to have you here and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Michael O'Shay has given you the instructions on how to post them.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

It can be a bit daunting here on BYC at first, but you will get the hang of it eventually. However you have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! If you have any questions along the way in this chicken journey, feel free to ask us. Welcome to our flock!

Thank yall. And not at this time I lost everything to some dogs. I have a wood duck hen looking for a drake.

Back
Top Bottom