Counting Your Blessings......They are everywhere!!

mumofsix

Songster
5 Years
Feb 21, 2014
Appalachian
As i sit here drinking My Coffee and Looking out over the Farm ...It got Me to thinking about a lot of My Blessings from above. As I look to the left I see the Mary House. A little shed built years ago for Mary, Joseph and the Wonderful Baby Jesus. Just behind it is now a Cemetery where My Dear Husband of 33 years now rest. Next a small building where I store Feed and other needed things for a Farm. Now You are Looking at the Chicken House and to the right are 4 stands of Honey Bees . Those are Apple Trees that have several Grafts on each.....Well here is where My BLESSINGS are. Jesus was born to save Us . Now the Cemetery is a place of Peace .(My Husband had 3 kinds of Cancer and Black Lung) He 's no longer in pain.His body is there :his Soul is with the LORD. The little building is where the old Home Place was ,and I also Process Honey there. Most of the Chickens I got to help with Depression after The Passing of My Husband 15 months ago. Then there are those Apple Trees one planted in honor of My Husband Make the best Apple Butter . oh I almost forgot about the American Flag Our Freedom . So many Blessing one could say I'm BLESSED. As I 'm Typing this My Sister-in-Law called and told Me that My Husband's Twin was in a bad Wreck last nite . She will be laid up for a while (broken Bones and Bruises). But the Blessing is She will live. I hope Each and Everyone looks :Your Blessings are there just look .................................................
thumbsup.gif

Blessings too numerous to mention, so I will only write down one.

" Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." John 15:13

Back
Top Bottom