Covered Entire Yard With 2" Net

RAnst4038

Songster
8 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Jacobus, Pa
Weekly hawk attacks and loss of two Comets forced me to spend another $110 to cover entire back yard with 2” net.
This stuff is very strong and well made. It was easy to put up with two people once the shingled roofs and trees were covered with tarp.
I stapled it to cheap lath then screwed it to the neighbors wood fence. Tied the other end to the house rain spout.
I have to cut the second 50x50 in half to patch in the rest and put up a few bamboo polls.

This is the best price now on Ebay for 50’ X 50’ $54.95 http://www.ebay.com/itm/360668927005

Thanks for the info! Yesterday afternoon, I saw a hawk circling the yard above my girls and was wondering if some sort of netting would work to prevent attacks. I am definitely going to check this out.

Hi RAnst4038,

How is this enclosure working out for you? I have a smaller yard and between protecting my chickens from predators, keeping my cats in my yard and keeping the neighbors evil cat out of my yard, I'm thinking something like this attached to the wood fences would be great. Would love to hear how this is holding up for you and if there are any lessons learned or improvements that you've made.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom