Seed Exchange 2015

ladygardeners

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 11, 2015
Zone 7
If anyone wants to do a flower seed exchange let me know! I have a lot of annuals and perennial seeds to swap! Msg me your email and I will send you a list of what I have!

Thanks everyone :)

I live in the Pacific Northwest, so my seed purchases are geared toward this area. Where (generally) are you? I would be interested if you live in a similar climate.

Hi! We are in the same climate. Pacific Northwest also! Send me your email address and I can give you a list and vice versa! :)

Haha, we have ladygardeners and lazy gardener, I love it! My excuse for my "handle" is I did not realize there was a chat forum on this site when started my membership, I thought I was just registering to receive articles and email updates.

Okay, so the USDA hardiness zone map puts me at Zone 6, and the American Horticultural Society puts me at Zone 4 or 5.

Sounds like we are off to a good start! We are in zone 7. I have a lot of different kinds of annuals and perennials. I have a lot of snap dragon, nigella, agastache, chamomile for annuals. For perennials I have monkey flower, aquilegia mix, lots of different foxgloves. If you are interested in any of these please let me know, I love sharing seeds!
smile.png

I'm in zone 8a or 7b, the online map shows both in my county. I'm in Arkansas. I'm just following along for now though. I'm a new gardener. We bought a house last year and I planted but nothing grew... well not entirely true, some things grew but didn't produce anything! We are trying raised garden beds this year though so hopefully next year or later in the year this year I can participate!

Good luck with your gardens this year! Congrats on the new house and family too! You have so much to do I am sure. Will keep in contact and look forward to seed exchanging with you guys down the road! Cheers!
smile.png

Good luck with your gardens this year! Congrats on the new house and family too! You have so much to do I am sure. Will keep in contact and look forward to seed exchanging with you guys down the road! Cheers!
smile.png
Thanks! The house is keeping us busy... here is just ONE of the many things I'm currently working on http://thenewdaybringshope.blogspot.com/2015/01/bathroom-remodel-in-progress.html
I have another blog entry listing all the things "in progress". It's crazy!

Back
Top Bottom