HATCHING EGGS---SWEDISH FLOWER HEN-----CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS--- BIELEFELDERS, HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS

tlmotzkus

Songster
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
eastern pennsylvania
RARE BREED HATCHING EGGS now taking orders for spring hatching eggs. we have SWEDISH FLOWER HENS we have crested and non crested hens CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS blue egg layers (very limited supply) we lost most of our stock to a bear. BIELEFELDERS/RHODEBAR CROSS bielefelder rooster over bielefelder and rhodebar hens, HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS and SUPER BLUE EGG LAYERS and OLIVE EGGERS most of our eggs are $2.each. . shipping will be $10 and up depending on your location. we individually bubble wrap each egg for shipment. we only send out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and ship to your local post office and mark package hold and call for pickup with your phone number. PLEASE REPLY BY PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INSTERESTED

Last edited:
How long will these be available? Where are you in PA exactly. Do you sell chicks? I plan a trip down to see another person for chicks.

I'm in Syracuse, NY. the other person is in Slatington.

My incu is full right now.

Interested in Coronation Sussex! Do you have pics of them ? Price for shipping to 40508 please :)

Back
Top Bottom