Wanted- 3-4 dz. or more hatching eggs to test incubators

mothergoose

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Chebanse, Illinois
I am wanting to test my sportsmans, haven't had them on in 2 years. I do not have anything laying, so need to buy some eggs. I would like large quanities at least 3 - 4 dz. in a shipment if possible. I do not care if they are barnyard mix or pure breeds. Let me know what you have and how many you could ship and how soon. Include total price of eggs with shipping to 60922. Naturally, I will more than likely go with the best offer...but you never know, I have the hatching itch!
Thanks for looking,
Christie

I am wanting to test my sportsmans, haven't had them on in 2 years. I do not have anything laying, so need to buy some eggs. I would like large quanities at least 3 - 4 dz. in a shipment if possible. I do not care if they are barnyard mix or pure breeds. Let me know what you have and how many you could ship and how soon. Include total price of eggs with shipping to 60922. Naturally, I will more than likely go with the best offer...but you never know, I have the hatching itch!
Thanks for looking,
Christie
I been wondering where you have been. Glad to see you back.

Hello again!!! Been a while and great to see you again. Did you get your incs filled up?Please Let me know please and I'll see what kinds of packages we might be able to offer if you still need. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Last edited:
I have large breed chickens and am getting about 2 dozen a day. the breeds are Jersey giant, black copper marans, and EE's. most are crosses of these three breeds. Pm me if interested. I will not charge an arm and a leg for them. Say $5 a dozen plus shipping.

$30 3 dozen eggs +shipping . Fertility is very high. Barnyard mix mainly Orpingtons, with a couple cochins, silkies, and ameracaunas. I can get an estimate on shipping if your interested. Or I also have show quality nankins, which are an endangered breed $35 a dozen including shipping . Also have amazing polish but their eggs will be a bit pricier. I do not garuntee hatch rate because of the variables shipping and incubation. All my birds have been tested and have very high fertility

Thank you everyone. We were able to find some eggs locally to run some test hatches. Incubators running great so now we can get serious about looking for those "Just gotta have em, eggs!"
There are some of the test subjects in the avatar picture too.

Bargin & Corancher, Yes it has been awhile. Glad to see some of the original byc'ers are still here.

Thanks again.
Christie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom