I got my first frizzle!

CowboysAngel

Songster
8 Years
Mar 13, 2013
Selah, Washington

I brought these two beauties home today! I named the Dixie and Calico.

I was told they were a Blue frizzle Bantam Cochin, and a Calico Bantam Cochin.

Their feathered feet look like they are wearing pantaloons! Lol

I'm going back for a Calico roo next week!

I'm so excited...we we're going to seoerate them for a night or two and then add to the big flock, but, dh fell in love, and we spent the day in the pouring rain building the precious lil girls a coop and run of their very own... Lol happy happy joy joy! Lol

Congratulations!! They are pretty!! I love cochins and am starting a breeding bantam flock!! I also only have 2 adorable ones right now, but will be getting some frizzles, some calico's, some other colored bantam cochins, some silkies, and some millie fluer d'uccles in the spring!!

I absolutely couldn't control myself! I bought 2 roos on the 20th of February! So last week I absolutely Had to build a separate pen! So now the 2 Calicos are together and the blue frizzle and red are together :)

I will have all kinds of tiny cuteness as soon as my Dad brings me an incubator! Lol

I absolutely couldn't control myself! I bought 2 roos on the 20th of February! So last week I absolutely Had to build a separate pen! So now the 2 Calicos are together and the blue frizzle and red are together :)

I will have all kinds of tiny cuteness as soon as my Dad brings me an incubator! Lol
they are gorgeous! lol...i just got 40 new chicks, it is so fun!!!

The chicken madness continues...lol my hubby brought me home 10 new chicks Friday night, one died in the night...so have 9...

I shared a pic in another thread...I'll take more pics tomorrow..

Anywho... One of the yellow ones has feathered feet, had to clean it's feet earlier today, and just had to clean her bottom... I got her a lil too wet and when I put her back she received 3 pecks to the bottom...well that just won't do! So I took her into the bathroom got out the hair dryer and returned her to proper bottom fluffiness... Now she has a name...Foo Foo chicken lol ...

And I can officially say I have blow dried a chickens butt...lol

Nite all!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom