hi from Australia!

Lysh

In the Brooder
Jan 24, 2015
Townsville. Australia
Hi all. Im from Australia and im new here and new to chickens too!

I have 2 laying hens and 3 chicks around 4months old.

We have hot sunny weather here and dont really get a winter. I live in the tropics(ive never seen snow!).

Love seeing all the coop photos, they are like little houses.

Looking forward to reading and learning lots!

Cheers,

From Australia

Good morning! There is a wonderful thread on here you should check out. "Australia-Six states...and that funny little island". A bunch of Aussies (and some outsiders) get together and chat
big_smile.png
So glad to have you join our forum
welcome-byc.gif

What breed are your chickens?

Last edited:
Hi Lysh--

Welcome to BYC forum.....
When I was a kid, I lived in St. Lucia (Brisbane suburb) - and went to Ironside State School -- then later to Indooroopilly and went to St. Peter's Luth. Coll.--- Now that was such a long time ago -- but I have such fond memories of how wonderful Australia was way back in those olden days.

Your flock sounds nice. Hope you have as much fun with your chickens as I have with my little monsters.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined.

Good luck with your flock! It sounds like you live in a nice climate- where I live, it is snowy and just at the freezing mark right now. But, my chickens don't mind too much!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom