~`*The New Kind of Cops*`~ A Crime Fighting, Action-Packed RP!

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

You are living on an island full of crime. You are a cadet straight out of the Academy and you are ready to fight some crime. Being a cop means that you are in the line of danger 24/7, but you are ready.

With only your companion, a trustful partner in Crime(AKA your BYC BFF) for protection, you are sent out to do your duty.
Slowly, you discover a International threat only known as Frank Delano has been causing havoc and mass destruction.

Are you up for the risk of taking the mischievous Frank Delano down and behind bars?
Rules-
-Be nice
-all BYC rules apply
-No wild swings in the RP without my OK.

Form-

Name-
Police Rank-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
History-
Picture-
Partner in Crime (AKA BYC Bff)-
Username-

Here is the member page-https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...a-crime-fighting-action-packed-rp-member-page

Here is the chat thread- (all of the updates in the RP will be posted there so make sure to subscribe)

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name-Danny
Police Rank-Lieutenant Commander
Gender-Male
Age-31
Personality-Strong, Fearless, Bold, Risk-Taking,Brave
History-His father was killed by Frank Delano, so Danny's personal mission is to get him off of the streets.
Picture-
ae96cbfd5b76d5430dbce774da9c04e5.jpg

2010_scott_caan.jpg

Partner in Crime- @ChickenShan
Username-Turkenstein25

Last edited:
Name-Frank Delano
Police Rank- Is no Cop, but is the most
mischievous criminal on the island
Gender-Male
Age-Unknown
Personality-Mean,Heartless
History-Killed Danny's father
Picture-
Hawaii.Five-0.S02E23-0_23_30-000424.png

Username-Turkenstein25

Name- Abby Fox.
Police Rank- Regular.
Gender- Female.
Age- 26.
Personality- Tough, hard working, joyful and weird.
History- Unknown.
Picture-
a07773262640f733738c90ff98f84fbd.jpg

Partner in Crime- @Turkenstein25
Username- ChickenShan.

Back
Top Bottom