Hey y'all

cainnon

Hatching
5 Years
May 18, 2014
This is cainnon from down south just wanted to introduce myself. I had two very pretty girls but was recently attacked by someone who must not have liked chickens. Anyways I'm looking to get back on my feet, find some pretty chicks to raise and have some fun with all you good people!

R.I.P #3 and perdita (purdy)

Cainnon

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I'm sorry that you lost your two hens!
hugs.gif
I hope you can find some more beautiful chickens to raise.

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Sorry to hear about you losing your hens they were very pretty birds :hugs Wishing you the very best of luck with getting back on your feet. Hope you find just as lovely chickens again and can enjoy them. Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help. Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can soon find some more birds to love just as much. There's lots of advice here about protecting your flock, including (sadly) from human predation. Lots of luck with your new birds!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom