hatchery desicion trouble!!help

chickybuddy100

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 2, 2014
Hello I need help deciding on a hatchery to get my chicks from...I tried my pet chicken but the dates didn't cooperate And Myer hatchery had a glitch in the website so I couldn't make an account to order them MAIN QUOESTION:is there any other hatcheries yall know of that I can get chicks from I gotta order them ASAP maybe even tonight

Last edited:
ChickyBuddy: There are lots of hatcheries to choose from. It depends on what breed(s) you are looking at, where you are located, how many birds you plan on ordering. My recommendation is to spend the evening reviewing the many hatchery options available to you. Do a price comparison, as well as reading the reviews of the hatcheries, then you'll be making an informed decision.

ChickyBuddy: There are lots of hatcheries to choose from. It depends on what breed(s) you are looking at, where you are located, how many birds you plan on ordering. My recommendation is to spend the evening reviewing the many hatchery options available to you. Do a price comparison, as well as reading the reviews of the hatcheries, then you'll be making an informed decision.

x2
I did a lot of research on the hatcheries and found one that fit what I was looking for. The one I chose did not have sexed chicks in ALL the breeds I was looking at getting but I am happy....so far.
I will know if I am truly happy when they get her and again when they start to lay. Some of the hatcheries are selling out for the season on breeds that are in high demand so I understand needing to get it done soon.

ps... I chose Cackle

x2
I did a lot of research on the hatcheries and found one that fit what I was looking for. The one I chose did not have sexed chicks in ALL the breeds I was looking at getting but I am happy....so far.
I will know if I am truly happy when they get her and again when they start to lay. Some of the hatcheries are selling out for the season on breeds that are in high demand so I understand needing to get it done soon.

ps... I chose Cackle

ChickyBuddy:  There are lots of hatcheries to choose from.  It depends on what breed(s) you are looking at, where you are located, how many birds you plan on ordering.  My recommendation is to spend the evening reviewing the many hatchery options available to you.  Do a price comparison, as well as reading the reviews of the hatcheries, then you'll be making an informed decision.  
thanks yall I did my research lastnight and compared prices I fount that "ideal poultry" fit my needs. And thank yall ×100

I think you'll be happy with that decision. I've ordered from them several times, and have been quite pleased with my orders. I just picked up 25 chicks this past Thursday from them, all healthy, happy and cute as little buttons.

Good luck.

Ideal got my business as well.

I think you'll be happy with that decision. I've ordered from them several times, and have been quite pleased with my orders. I just picked up 25 chicks this past Thursday from them, all healthy, happy and cute as little buttons.

Good luck.
I hope so but it worries me because they haven't sent my order conformation to my email .....did yall have to have an email comformation

They sent me a confirmation email. It did take a few days to get it, but all of the breeds I ordered were unavailable. Is that the case with your too?

Keep checking in on their website. They will update it frequently when the various breeds start to lay regularly. There are some that they have pretty consistently available. March through early Summer is their main sales time. They are great to work with and do an excellent job shipping.

Back
Top Bottom