Broody Bald Eagle

Oh boy, I'm a little Bald Eagle obsessed right now. There are so many nest cams now, its so cool. I came to the Random Rambling section to start a thread about the Bald Eagles that are nesting on my property. Those nest cameras help me imagine what the resident Eagles are doing up there in their nest.

Now there's dedication! The snow isn't hitting here until 1 lol

Hi Jedwards, we're neighbors, I'm near Bethel. NOT looking forward to the snow coming but near 40 degrees tomorrow will feel like a heat wave!

I only came across this cam after they hatched their eaglets last year, I'm glad I tried the link this morning. According to an article from their site she laid 1 egg on Tuesday and the other one yesterday. I think their coverage with the camera is great, it's just so amazing to be able to observe them so well. My son & I saw one on New Years Day sitting in a tree up by Strausstown.

Oh boy, I'm a little Bald Eagle obsessed right now. There are so many nest cams now, its so cool. I came to the Random Rambling section to start a thread about the Bald Eagles that are nesting on my property. Those nest cameras help me imagine what the resident Eagles are doing up there in their nest.

I'm jealous! I would also be bald eagle obsessed if I had a pair living on my property !!! I've only seen them in my area a handful of times, the last time being the one we saw last month. We actually turned around and went back. On the way back down the hill I saw a different large bird with no white. I am assuming that was a juvenile sitting a few trees over. We managed to snap some iPhone pics which aren't great. I've taken to bringing my good camera with anytime we head over that way.

Hi Jedwards, we're neighbors, I'm near Bethel. NOT looking forward to the snow coming but near 40 degrees tomorrow will feel like a heat wave!

I only came across this cam after they hatched their eaglets last year, I'm glad I tried the link this morning. According to an article from their site she laid 1 egg on Tuesday and the other one yesterday. I think their coverage with the camera is great, it's just so amazing to be able to observe them so well. My son & I saw one on New Years Day sitting in a tree up by Strausstown.
I'm excited for 40 degrees after the past two weeks! it's white out conditions right now

Back
Top Bottom