In serious need of a permanent pen built!

Amanda39

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
White Lake, Michigan
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum. I'm looking for someone to hire to build me a permanent coop with outside fencing, possible electric for my 2 geese. I need electricity run to the coop, I need a pool well built( I already bought the pool) and I need it completely predator proof. On average, I have 10-12 raccoon in my back yard as well as fox and coyote. Please, anyone with experience. Spring is coming and I can't keep them in my garage much longer. If you know a reputable builder with references, I would really appreciate it!

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum. I'm looking for someone to hire to build me a permanent coop with outside fencing, possible electric for my 2 geese. I need electricity run to the coop, I need a pool well built( I already bought the pool) and I need it completely predator proof. On average, I have 10-12 raccoon in my back yard as well as fox and coyote. Please, anyone with experience. Spring is coming and I can't keep them in my garage much longer. If you know a reputable builder with references, I would really appreciate it!
Hi Amanda good to see you, have you been on your state thread and asked this question? might be a better place. How's your geese doing?

Hi Lydia! Yes, I did post on my state board as well. I'm just so scared of not making the pen completely predator proof. We have so many raccoons and great horned owls and coyote and fox every single day in our yard! I just want for whoever builds my pen to be as serious about the protection as I am. I also want electricity to it, water to it, I want exhaust fans I want a heat source, I want it easy to clean and I would like a way to open the housing remotely for them to walk into their fenced in area. This way I can wake up at say 6 or 7 am and push a button that will open their door, but I don't have to walk all the way out and down the hill that early in the morning. So, it will be a big project.

Moose and Lucy are doing great! Laying eggs all the time!

Hi Lydia! Yes, I did post on my state board as well. I'm just so scared of not making the pen completely predator proof. We have so many raccoons and great horned owls and coyote and fox every single day in our yard! I just want for whoever builds my pen to be as serious about the protection as I am. I also want electricity to it, water to it, I want exhaust fans I want a heat source, I want it easy to clean and I would like a way to open the housing remotely for them to walk into their fenced in area. This way I can wake up at say 6 or 7 am and push a button that will open their door, but I don't have to walk all the way out and down the hill that early in the morning. So, it will be a big project.

Moose and Lucy are doing great! Laying eggs all the time!
What about Angie's List? just throwing some things out there. and I can't remember the name but there is also another one similar to Angie's list.
Happy to hear Lucy and Moose are doing great .!

Back
Top Bottom