Complete Newbie

Discord

Hatching
Mar 3, 2015
Hello all,

I am completely new to this, plus I am jumping the gun a bit as I do not own the hens just yet. I already have the coop ready, and a nice fenced in area for them to run around in. At this point, I just need some help from any locals out there who may be able to help us locate hens. I am from the outskirts of El Paso, TX. I am hesitant to order from the internet at this point.

I'm not from Texas or live In Texas but you could ask your feed store they might know where to get hens
But if you want chicks I order chicks online all the time and always have a low moltality rate

Welcome to the flock. If you want to meet others in your area, go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum - to locate and post on your state thread.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You will definitely want to do some chatting with your chicken neighbors in your state thread here...https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/44/texas

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and we do welcome you to our flock!

Hello and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

We're glad you decided to join the ''flock''! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there is a lot of great info on this site and I'm sure you'll find answers!
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

I would definitely check out the Texas state thread to find out where to get chicks. Good luck, and I hope you can find some chicks! It sounds like you're well prepared for them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom