Im just starting and it is great

FisheyChicken

Hatching
Mar 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

My name is FisheyChicken because my first love is all things Marine but chickens are becoming a fun new adventure. I am a Marine Science teacher with a base in Biology. My folks had chickens when I was very young and I am having a good time sharing this experience with my wife and kids. I don't know much and am using this website and forum as a resource, I also hope to be of some use as a resource for folks in general biology if need be, but usually Google is just as good or better these days!
smile.png
I do have young children and they are really learning a lot from this as well. Thanks in advance to all of you who answer questions and help us out who are learning just before we go.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about things, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Raising chickens is a fantastic and very rewarding experience especially if you have children helping you care for them. The learning centre is a great place to start for lots of articles on getting started https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck to you and your family on this new adventure. Enjoy BYC :frow

Hello and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

We're glad you decided to join the ''flock''! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there is a lot of great info on this site and I'm sure you'll find answers!
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom