Hello I'm Trisha from Central Texas

Welcome to BYC, Trisha!
frow.gif
I'm so glad you joined our "flock"!

What breeds of chicks do you have? I hope they grow up soon into wonderful, productive birds!
smile.png

Hi Trisha, I bet once they are out and laying, you will miss the tiny patter of itty bitty feet and get some chicks, or hatch your own. It happens and it's called chicken addiction. Welcome to the flock.

Hi :welcome Trisha

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with your new chicks. Raising them is a fantastic experience and very rewarding. But x2 on drumstick diva once they're grown and outside it is very quiet.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat, everyone here to help and very friendly :frow

Welcome to BYC, Trisha. Glad you decided to our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you joined us and congratulations on getting your own flock. I know how you feel about wanting to get them to their coop…the brooder sure starts to look small as they grow so fast. But have to agree with drumstick diva, sure wish I had room for more chicks. They are so,so cute young and growing. But the fun continues and at 2 yo my small flock are still a great joy to experience.

Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom