cream legbar vs. speckled sussex

LoveMyCluckers

Hatching
Mar 5, 2015
Pacific Northwest
All of my chicks are happily mingling together, but I have confused myself on the appearance of two breeds...ugh! Cream Legbar and Speckled Sussex. Which breed is on the left, which is on right? These babies are three 1/2 weeks old. Thank you in advance for your opinion ;)

Looks like your speckled are on the left and legbars are on the right. Very cute!!

x2, CL on the left and SS on the right.

Cream Legbars are on my 'wish list', love the look of those beautiful blue eggs. Congrats on getting some! We have 3 SS in our mixed flock and they are beautiful girls.

I answered on the other thread you started already, the Cream Legbar are on the left in the picture you provided.

Last edited:
Looks like your speckled are on the left and legbars are on the right. Very cute!!

Strike that. Reverse it. I vow not to reply at 5am again. Didn't even notice the white chest.
CL on the left SS on right. I agree w the others.

Thanks for the input! I am really excited about this year's chicks! My goal this year was to complete my chicken wish list...cream legbar, black copper marans, salmon faverolle and speckled sussex. Lol, I am sure I will find more breeds I can't live without before next spring. :yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom