You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Your species either lives in a town/city, or the country. Some are hunted for fur, some at kept as pets, others are forced out of their homes by pest control. HOW DARE THEY!!! Take your home, kill your family and friends, take everything that is yours, just because the two-legged creatures they call 'man' think they own everything. WELL THEY DON'T!!! For many, many, years they have chased you from your home with their companions, so called dogs. Or they poison you with their tempting sweet free food. WHY?? You have been a species a heck of a lot longer than these men have even became men, so technically you should own these new items that men had brought to your world. Although these things aren't yours they still chase you away, and kill with no reason, all your trying to do is survive. Yes, you may raise your young and have families in or under sheds and houses, but your not harming anything, yet they still kill. And yes, you may rummage through man's trash in search of their processed sweets, but once those items hit the can, there yours. But the answer remains hidden, and you learn to adapt to man's ways. So you must survive, and you may find the answer to this question, or go on, ignoring it and continue life.

Rules:
-> Please follow all rules above
-> Only mice,rats,and birds live in family groups
-> I control all humans in the rp
-> You may Timeskip as long as you tell me beforehand
-> No detail in mating, please
-> Mates will only stay together for the spring, for mating, and through the summer for raising young, this only applies to the following animals:

Fox
Crow
Mice
-> no need for acceptions just create a character and jump right in

Species:

·Raccons
·Foxes
·Squirrels
·Rats
·Mice
·Crows

Locations

->Town/City:
Many animals live here, mostly because of the delicious foods left in trash cans by men. Some men here are actually friendly, and house some of the animals and keep them as pets/companions. But most will shoot them, Chase them away with dogs, or smack them with brooms. So beware this place May seem like food heaven, but there are some predators to watch for.

-> Forest/Woods:
In the forest men are most likely to leave you be there. But here there are other predators, such as wolves, bears, man's traps, and many others. There are many places for good homes and dens, meadows full of insects for the insect-eaters.

-> House:
Some men are friendly and are willing to allow you to live in their yard, or even their house. They feed you special treats and treat you as family. Life is easy inside a house, and sometimes can change your perspective of men.

Character Form:

Name:
Species:
Username:
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chracter Form:

Name:Xavier
Species: Crow
Age(optional):2
Personality(optional):Smart, independent, protective and honorable to the crow's way of life.
Username: NickyKnack
Other: Go Ducky 13!

Chracter Form:

Name:Solander (flock mate to Xavier)
Age(optional):1 1/2
Personality(optional):intelligent, mischievous, loyal and honorable to the crow's way of life.
Username: NickyKnack
Other: Go Ducky 13!

Last edited:
Xavier and Solander were flying around the city looking for trouble. Well, not what most would consider it, anyways. Xavier landed on the edge of a roof. Solander right next to him. They focused on two humans that had left their food unattended. That was their favorite kind. Fresh and free for the taking. He looked at Solander and let out a soft cackled laugh. He then jumped up and off the ledge, leading the way. He descended quietly and effortlessly to the bountiful feast awaiting their plunder. He waited a moment for Solander to land, before he started eating. Both crows were relieved that they haven't noticed. For french fries and cheeseburgers were their favorite city food. Xavier started with the fries, because he could always fly off with his hamburger. Solander, however dug right into the partially eaten burger. but if it came down to it, they would both fly off with the burgers in their crafty claws. They'd putting their own spin on the whole fast food takeout and having it your way.

Last edited:
Name: Ashton(I had to use the name, it's awesome!)
Species: raccoon
Age(optional):
Personality(optional):(You'll find out during the story)
Username: Ducky 13
Other:

Name: Saratoga
Age(optional):
Personality(optional):
Username:Ducky 13
Other:

Ashton saw the crows, helping themselves to a feast. She didn't have a problem sharing, as long as there was enough for them all. She moved on, climbing the table, grabbing a paw full of potato chips, they wouldn't mind. She ate each chip, first licking the salt from the chip, then popping it into her mouth. Humans are quite dumb, how come they leave their food out, and they get mad when we take it?

Saratoga wasn't interested in the food below, she just watched the foolish animals helping themselves to humans food, it was so fattening, why eat that when you can eat the healthy stuff, like small nuts, or carrion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton nodded. "It is perfect out, and I am doing well. Are you keeping from mischief?" She chuckled

Ashton chuckled. "Yeah I haven't been so good myself either, I've been breaking into the restaurant down the street." She grinned

Saratoga flew from her perch to the crows below. "What are you guys doing?"

Xavier laughed at Ashton. He really liked that raccoon, she was one of the city folks worth talking to. "That place is good! We hit their dumpster every once in awhile. He caught movement and looked up. "Oh, no! There come little miss purest." He clarified to Ashton as Saratoga flew towards them. Saratoga, flew down and landed on the table beside them. He looked at her pleasantly, then looked at Ashton and rolled his eyes. To answer Saratoga question Xavier said, "Well, It looks to be, we're feasting on a fast food banquet, why? Please tell me, your not here to give us the lectures about how fattening this type of food is again. Are you? Because it has worked so well in the past!" He said jokingly as he cackled laughed at her.

Solander, a crow of few words, just cackled at Saratoga too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom