I wrote a song called "Chickens in the Yard"

asullivanmusic

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 15, 2013
Hey BYC!

I am more of a lurker here than a regular poster but I have something I just HAD to share with you all. I am a singer/songwriter and back in late February I released a new album. One of the songs on it that I think many of you will like is called "Chickens in the Yard," which was inspired by the 5 girls that my wife and I have owned for a couple years now!

Here's the link to check it out. Enjoy!!

https://andrewsullivan.bandcamp.com/track/chickens-in-the-yard

Last edited:
Hey BYC!

I am more of a lurker here than a regular poster but I have something I just HAD to share with you all. I am a singer/songwriter and back in late February I released a new album. One of the songs on it that I think many of you will like is called "Chickens in the Yard," which was inspired by the 5 girls that my wife and I have owned for a couple years now!

I liked it! More of a love song but I wonder if it would get a few people to wonder what it would be like to have chickens in the yard as part of the love story.
smile.png

Not into love songs but I liked your voice and the melody! It would have been awesome if it was a love story about chickens in the backyard lol. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Hey BYC!

Awesome!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed listening to your song. I like love songs and throwing chickens into the song is a little like having frosting on the cake. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas, not too far from where you are (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me), and I have relatives even closer (Weatherford, TX). You have a very nice voice and I wish you good luck in your singing career.

I really enjoyed listening to your song. I like love songs and throwing chickens into the song is a little like having frosting on the cake. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas, not too far from where you are (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me), and I have relatives even closer (Weatherford, TX). You have a very nice voice and I wish you good luck in your singing career.

I love it! You have a most beautiful voice!! Thank you for sharing with us all!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you both! It means a lot that you'd take the time to check out the song. :)

Sorry to bump a really old thread, but I wanted to share that we made a music video for this song. Some of our flock took the time to perform for us! They're such stars.
D.gif

Anyhow: here it is, the music video for "Chickens in the Yard." Enjoy!

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom