Saugeen Valley Fur and Feather Fanciers Buy Sell Trade Day. Mount Forest 2015

Farmer Jill

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 2, 2014
Just letting everyone know that the sale this year is at the same place in Mount Forest. King Street East. on April 26th 2015. A few people arrive very, very early, and go round in the dark looking at the birds, animals or reptiles, or whatever they seek, with flashlights, so if you want to find what you are looking for, or want to sell to those buyers, you want better get there early. The sale is usually over by noon. The food is great there too.

I am looking forward too another year of the swap type meet. I'm coming from Uxbridge is anyone needing a ride? I'd be happy to tag them along
Text me at 905-649-8477
Sherry

The sale was cancelled as of yesterday morning. Although the go ahead was given to by the CFIA, the Chief Veterinary Officer for Ontario requested that it be cancelled due to the large area that people come from, such as the Eastern Provinces and Quebec,. This is a sad day for all of us and it is now affecting a lot of shows, not just ours, even though they are nowhere near the control area. There are still only the two confirmed cases in Oxford County. The members of the club have been on the phones constantly and responding to emails. Thousands of people have visited the SVFFFA Facebook page and have been spreading the news. I am surprised that no one has posted it on here. I will do that. I have no doubt that not all people will be reached considering the amount of people that come. Let us hope that in the fall that things will be back to normal.

I belong to the SVFFFA and we have our own Facebook page and we have been on the phones constantly answering calls and phoning people. We have now got it on the radio. With such short notice of being requested to cancel it has been a huge task trying to get to everyone. There are so many poultry sites to post on. We think we have them all but somehow doubt it. Please pass the message on. It would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom