wanting 6 blue and 6 dark brown eggs

okiemamachick

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 11, 2015
Oklahoma
hello I have a very small egg business (mostly family and friends) and I currently have white egg layers and olive green as well as minty green eggs. Im looking for someone that might be able to sell me 6 hatching eggs from blue egg layer and 6 hatching eggs from a dark brown egg layer (maran/welsummer etc.) Im not too particular on breeds as long as they are healthy birds (the parents) my flock is pretty much a mix of barnyard favorites so im not in need of show quality just healthy and happy :) if you cant do both colors still message me I figured it was a long shot to get both from the same person but you never know! I wasn't sure on the price so I just out $1 so I could post lol

If you check out the 24 hour auction thread and the BIN thread you are likely to get them. I have supper blue egg layers, but not brown ones yet. DMRippy on here should have them.

Ok thank you! Do I post an add in the auction thread? Would you be willing to ship 6 eggs? Of so how much would it be? Thanks again!

I have a small flock as well....give to family and friends..I enjoy my chickens and wanted some color . Would you be willing to trade 6 dark brown for maybe...6 minty green?

Well the chickens that lay the mint green eggs are covered by my welsummer rooster so I'm thinking the eggs from the hatchlings would be more olive colored maybe?I'm no expert at all on what mixes will come of that I ender if there is a thread about it?

Did you find what you are looking for??? I cannot do a swap as I'm on egg restriction right now, but if you still are looking, would you pm me please as we do have very dark welsummers right now and I can get you some light blue/greens from a project pen that is NOT purebred, but I'm doing a cross with cream legbar and white leghorn for some speedy blues, if you are interested in those, let me know and I'll get you a price, will need a zip as well! (code) for a price. Thanks and have a nblessed day.

I have orpingtons which are brown egg layers. I could easily send you 6 hatching eggs for $15. They are molted and jubilee orpingtons. If you send me your zip code I could figure out cost of shipping.

thank you guys I appreciate the replies. I was able to find what I needed locally I couldn't figure out how to cancel this add from my phone but I am on a computer now and will delete it. again thanks!

Back
Top Bottom