Serama Hatching Eggs 12+++ Pure Blooded (SCNA & ABA)

Eggdicted2014

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Middle Tennessee
Fresh Serama Hatching Eggs!!!
You will receive a dozen + any extras I have & I always check before shipping box is packed for eggs.

The eggs will be bubble wrapped and packed how I would like to receive them.

They will be shipped the as soon as payment is received. I do accept PayPal as well.

You will get mostly smooth feathered chicks but I do have a wheaten frizzle hen, a white frizzle hen and a silkie feathered Cocopop in with Roos the same coloring so you could have pure white frizzle or smooth from that pen, a wheaten frizzle or smooth and a Cocopop silkie or smooth chick.

I have 20 breeder cages with beautiful birds. There are blues, creams, black, mottled, red/brown, and many other color combinations that produce beautiful babies.

My BATORs are full, and I have a REALLY HIGH PERCENT FERTILITY (almost 100%) as I have 1 roo over 2 hens in the pens. Just hatched 23 out of 24 eggs.
1f423.png
1f423.png

If you are looking to add these lil beauties to you flock or just have this breed, you can't go wrong.
I belong to Serama Council of North America (SCNA) and American Bantam Association (ABA).

As with any shipped eggs you cannot guarantee hatch rate, as once eggs have left my hands at the post office, they are no longer under my control. Also, I can't guarantee this because of your hatching practices.

I will guarantee fertility though!!!

Any questions please feel free to email me.

Back
Top Bottom