Animals in Need of Good Homes (gerbils, rat, etc)

ThetaSigma

Chirping
8 Years
May 24, 2014
Seattle, WA
WA State

I've rescued a lot of animals over the past year and my home is getting extremely crowded. I would like to find homes for a number of small animals. Here's the run down:

Coffee (higher in photo) and Cream (foreground) - Two female gerbils. They live together.

Sugar (above) and Spice (below)- Two female gerbils. They live separate from Coffee and Cream. They're too old to be properly and safely integrated into one enclosure.

None of these gerbils have ever bitten and are exceptionally fearless. They are wiggly little things, but that's pretty normal as far as gerbils go.

These are some of my hissing roaches. I purchased two originally and one had nymphs. There are currently two adult males, and several adult females as well as a lot of babies/juveniles. Adults are about 2-3 inches long. They don't bite, they're fascinating, they just need a bigger enclosure. Also my house-mates aren't a big fan. They love pitted dates and fresh bananas. They do not like meat much at all. I give water using a soaked sea sponge so they don't drown.

I also rescued a female rat from a pet store, but I cannot fit another tank in my room for long, and she needs to have a new home with other rats. She's black and white- hooded with a stripe on her back. A very common color. I've been working on taming her slowly, and she is beginning to come around, but still unsure. She needs a home with other rats so she can gain confidence and learn proper social behavior from them.

There are also two young cats now available. They were both sterilized two weeks ago and are completely healed. The female is called Piper, she's 10 months old, and the male is called Gatsby, and he's 5 months old.

Piper is a brown/tan tabby with amber eyes. Gatsby is a diluted sort of grayish color with green eyes. They are very bonded to each other, and I want them to go together if possible. Super sweet kittens- I would love to keep them but I don't have the space.

Back
Top Bottom