ЅℋℐℙᏇℛℰℂᏦℰⅅ- A Horse Rp (Lead ranks open!!!)

Chicky Crazy

Songster
6 Years
Feb 27, 2013
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

ЅℋℐℙᏇℛℰℂᏦℰⅅ

Lightening flashes in the distant. The ship crashes to and fro. With one mighty wave the ship is pushed beneath the ocean's surface. The horses trapped inside the cargo ship break from their cells. They come up gasping for air. Their legs grow weak as they kick against the current, but finally they come to shore on a deserted island.

Plot:
When wild mustangs are loaded onto a cargo ship that sinks in a storm they struggle to stay alive. When at last they come to a island things get worse. Two stallions disagree about what they should do next and separate, each with their own herd. Who will survive???

Rules:
*Listen to BYC rules
*Be nice
*Wait for your form to be accepted before playing

Herds:

Mountain herd
Living in the great heights of the mountains this herd risks the danger of living on a volcano for a great supply of grass that grows on the mountain side.

Forest herd
This herd decide to live in the tropical forest where fresh water is abundant- all though food is rare.

Ranks:
Lead Stallion- This is the leader and protector of each herd.
Lead Mare- Mate to the stallion this mare is second in charge and mostly helps her stallion care for their herd.
Members- Horses who live under the guidance of the leaders.
Foals- Young horses who live in the herd.

Name:
Breed:
Herd:
Personality:
History:
Username:
Other:
Picture:

Last edited:
Name: Sapphire
Herd: Forests
Personality: Adventurous, brave, kind, chatty
Histor: Lost her parents when very young.
Username: Eruanna
Picture:

Last edited:
Name: Raven
Breed: Lipizzaner
Herd: Forest
Personality: Serious, Brave, Cautious, Protective, and Charming.
History: His father was leader of the herd. Raven learned everything from his father and took care of his herd until the humans captured him.
Username: Chicky Crazy
Other: Raven is careful to be like the leader his father was and is very loving towards his mate.
Picture:

Last edited:
Name: Grace
Breed:
Herd: Unsure
Personality: Kind, sad, and patient.
History: Grace's mother abandoned her because she was born blind. Grace wander alone for years, unaccepted by any herd. One day when a rancher fing Grace he had is dogs attack her, and sold her to a cargo ship to be sold.
Username: Chicky Crazy
Other: Grace has scar from when she was herded by the cattle dogs.
Picture:

Last edited:
Name: Night
Breed:
Herd: Mountain
Personality: to be RPed
History: was owned by a poor family and soon sold
Other:
Picture:

Name: Night
Breed:
Herd: Mountain
Personality: to be RPed
History: was owned by a poor family and soon sold
Other:
Picture:

(Accepted. Please find pictures for your forms.)

Back
Top Bottom