BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

RattlesnakeRidgeWV

Songster
11 Years
May 27, 2011
Hedgesville, WV
I have Blue, Black, and Splash Australorp eggs ready to ship. PM or reply below for availability and amount. My incubators are full so take advantage of the spring surge for a dozen + at $60.00 with shipping included, or for 2 dozen + at $100.00 with shipping included. If you are interested in seeing my breeders check out my profile thread pictures.
I keep my fertile eggs on an automatic turner while collecting. All shipped eggs are a risk depending on the postal treatment of the package and your incubation skills. Shipping costs have increased to $18.85 in 2017 for a large flat rate Priority Mail box with 2 to 3 day delivery in the continental US. I use the large box to protect your eggs sometimes double boxed with new foam egg shippers, all encased in bubble wrap. PM me or reply below for availability.
Kurt

Last edited:
Kurt:
I just received the eggs you sent and they all arrived in great shape! I was very impressed at the size of your eggs. I can't wait until they hatch!
Thank you very much!

I was impressed with the size, too, @ClarendonChicks .

We received our eggs today and they arrived in good shape. I have posted pics of Kurt's packing job here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1085274/rattlesnake-eggs

The eggs were clean, double boxed, and individually wrapped in bubbles. Fixing to candle to see how the air cells look. Thanks for the rattlesnake eggs, Kurt.
wink.png

Last edited:
Very very nice birds !

Kurt:
I just received the eggs you sent and they all arrived in great shape! I was very impressed at the size of your eggs. I can't wait until they hatch!
Thank you very much!

I was impressed with the size, too, @ClarendonChicks .

We received our eggs today and they arrived in good shape. I have posted pics of Kurt's packing job here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1085274/rattlesnake-eggs

The eggs were clean, double boxed, and individually wrapped in bubbles. Fixing to candle to see how the air cells look. Thanks for the rattlesnake eggs, Kurt.
wink.png

OOhhhhhh ! You Ladies will NOT be disappointed when your chicks hatch. I purchased eggs from Kurt last year and I have BIG BEAUTIFUL Blue and Black Aussies.

Back
Top Bottom