Rolling Hills Toulouse Farm

amazonman

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jan 13, 2011
Hi has anyone here ordered from rollinghillstoulousefarm.com before?
They are in Mcfarland, WI. I am interested in ordering some dewlap toulouse goslings from them.

Buyer beware of this company.
Placed my order and its been well over 3 months and he never shipped my goslings :(

I looked at his free website (red flag) and it says all over it that he's sold out of both buff and grey toulouse for 2015 and is taking orders for 2016 hatching. There's no phone number (another red flag) only an email and he seems to be charging an awful lot ($70 each for greys and $95 each for buffs) per gosling, with a minimum order of 6. Whoa that's a lot of money to shell out with no confirmation! Ouch! From what it looks like on the site, you may be waiting until this time next year for babies. Ouch. Could't seem to find out anything more about him or the "farm". Sorry hun.
sad.png

I know my wife is really upset about it. On the site he claims to be a fire fighter, so that kind of gave us the green light. The guy was very responsive in the beginning via email to secure the order. After you send the payment, he keeps pushing the order back saying the hatch rate is bad, there are orders in front of yours, he has been so busy, all these excuses till now when you ask for refund....he does not respond to your emails anymore.
In the beginning he will tell you your goslings will ship in 3 to 4 weeks, now its over 3 months....no goslings and no refund. Stay away from this guy. Lesson learned.

I feel so bad. In this economy, what a painfully expensive lesson! By my math you're out something like $420-$570!! Holy cow! I'm so sorry there are less than honest people out there. I hope he makes good some how and he's not just out to rip people off. I'd keep on him (but that's me!) and if you don't at least get some form of reply soon, I'd look at ways to report him. If you are on the higher end of my estimate and he doesn't deliver, that's a Felony (over $500) in most states. Again, I'm really sorry this happened, and I hope he proves there's still a shred of decency left in humanity. As for your wife, I know this site here has some very good breeders of the geese you're seeking. CelticOaks being one of them, but this late in the season I'm not sure what's available...

I feel so bad. In this economy, what a painfully expensive lesson! By my math you're out something like $420-$570!! Holy cow! I'm so sorry there are less than honest people out there. I hope he makes good some how and he's not just out to rip people off. I'd keep on him (but that's me!) and if you don't at least get some form of reply soon, I'd look at ways to report him. If you are on the higher end of my estimate and he doesn't deliver, that's a Felony (over $500) in most states. Again, I'm really sorry this happened, and I hope he proves there's still a shred of decency left in humanity. As for your wife, I know this site here has some very good breeders of the geese you're seeking. CelticOaks being one of them, but this late in the season I'm not sure what's available...

Thank you for your concern. My wife has friends and relatives in the law enforcement and will look into this and advise us on what can be done. Hopefully this guy can come through and return our money back.

What I meant was, $70-$95 per gosling is a lot to shell out with no confirmation. It put a period instead of a comma on my post and I didn't notice LOL. I do understand that some geese cost a bit more but places like Metzer are confirmed where this guy isn't, and him charging that much per gosling without delivering is going to open a world of trouble for him. Hopefully he replys to the OP soon or makes good. Otherwise he's going to have a forum of angry goose people breathing down his neck!

Back
Top Bottom